onsdag 7 december 2011

puss


Och jag vill aldrig vakna
när mina fingrar är fjädrar längs din kropp
och jag vill aldrig vakna
när jag tyder din handstil mot min ryggrad
och med min tunga längs din hals
skall jag berätta hur mycket jag behöver dig
hundratusentals ögonblick varje sekund

-
And if there is disease in you
I want to have that disease too.
Because I want everything,
that is inside you.
If there is disease in you
I want to have that disease too.
Because if you’d die
Then I should die beside you.


-
i don’t have much in my life, but take it. It’s yours.

-
If I never knew you
If I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be

And if I never held you
I would never have a clue
How at last I’d find in you
The missing part of me

In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear
In your eyes
So dry your eyes

And I’m so grateful to you
I’d have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you


-
I sank into the sea
Wrapped in piano strings
Few words could open me
But you knew them all




Inga kommentarer: